Monday, July 30, 2018

Conquest of Orcs - Assault on St. Lyril's Abbey (Part 2)


     Hello Pervs! 💕 I'm so glad that you clicked on my post just to find out a little bit more about me and the things that I do.  As some of you know, I write smut!  I've always liked writing and I'd read a lot of erotica and thought - I could do this.  I could TOTALLY do this!  And BOOM here I am, several titles already out and now I'm displaying my most recent one.  
     I really went all out on this cover.  Did I mention that I draw as well?  I'm not the best at it, but I'm getting better as the months roll on.  I wanted to really capture that church feel and even highlight the characters a bit more.  I also have a surprise for you too! Amazon.com and Smashwords.com don't like it when I upload nude photos, even in cases like this where it is fine art.  So I decided that I would post it here instead!



     This is what the cover would have looked like if Amazon and Smashwords let me have my way.  I think it's far more powerful and sexy this way, what do you think?  I really enjoyed drawing this and writing this was really fun too! You should definitely check it out if you get a chance, the first 20% of the book is free to preview so I'm sure you can get some thrills out of it even if you don't have any funds to spend on me right now (though I would greatly appreciate it if you did!).  
     I'm going to do my best to do similar covers like this so that you can enjoy it in all its majesty.  

     Thanks for all you who support me! ❤💙💜💚 I wouldn't have gotten this far without you all! Here are the direct links to this new erotica if you're wanting to find a little more about it:


No comments:

Post a Comment